Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Palm Groves

Palms on a beach planet (Before single reactor shot).
This week I managed to finish the palm trees I began to base last time. I put two and three of the smaller palms to a base, but kept the tallest ones individually mounted. This will give me more flexibility with the scale.


Overall effect of the palms dispersed over a desert table.
The palm groves are designed to work in tropical environments as well as in the desert. With some suitable undergrowth they will make a jungle canopy. For desert use, they are simply more sparse on the table. 

Palm Grove
I'm quite pleased with these trees and I can't wait to use them in-game. Will they be Scarif in a game of Star Wars Legion? Or will they set the scene for the face-off between Montgomery and Rommel in Flames of War?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...