Sunday, September 21, 2014

2nd Detachment of Marines (Perry Plastic Redcoats)


Now for a quick progress update on my ongoing AWI British Marines project.
Learning from my initial difficulty with building these figures individually, this time I laid out an entire section according to my basing of 8 men per movement tray.


I am still exploring arm combinations, but do not know concretely whether the left arm that matches each musket/right arm comes from the spot adjacent or opposite it.


By the end of the box, I should have a better grasp on how to have the men have a better grasp on their firelocks. As of now, the arms are fitting fairly well.


The second quarter of the box is now assembled, as seen in the increasingly populated group shot below:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...