Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jagdpanthers, Part 1

I was out of town at a wedding, and happened upon a bazaar at a game store near the ceremonies. My loving wife allowed me some time to stop in and look around a bit. There I found a set of three metal 15mm  Jagdpanthers for sale. I am unfamiliar with metals at this scale, so I wouldn't be able to comment on manufacturer details. The tanks came in need of paint and love. My first tank was done a bit more conservatively, with a fairly standard tri-tone camouflage. THis tank was the most complete of the used kits, so it only needed its barrel straightened. After painting, i decided the barrel was still too crooked, and took away from the model, so i replaced it with brass tubing, and pinned the muzzel brake back onto the tip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...