Thursday, July 3, 2008

Perry ACW Plastics, part 1

I've just received my shipment of the new Plastic ACW figures from Perry Miniatures, and am really excited to get working on these. While the American Civil War is not necessarily my strongest suit, I wanted to give these fine figures a try.

I am also interested in the new direction that the perry Brothers are taking. I am a fan of their lead work, and consider theirs among the very best available. I was naturally curious as to how their work would pan out when done in plastic, and also excited at the cost effective armies that may come as a result of their dabbling.

I've worked on a few riflemen and one officer. IMHO, the officer painted up a bit like Matthew Broderick form Glory... (and that Rorschach fellow ought to be put away for all his offensive imagery!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...